Friday, October 26, 2012

You'll Flip Your Top For These

Joe Nemecek’s looking for one of these now, and I promised I’d keep an eye out for one for him. I have, but I haven’t found one that’s a duplicate yet. This one turned up in DC, and I just couldn’t part with it.  It’s a Nupoint, and this one is just cherry. The clip bears a strong resemblance to the clip used on early Parker "Lucky Lock" pencils . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




3 comments:

George Kovalenko said...

Jon, that should be Aikin.

George.

Jon Veley said...

Agreed and fixed -- however, note that in both of the American Stationer excerpts, it's spelled "Aiken." I wonder why?

Joe Nemecek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.