Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Believe So

Here’s another one of the things that popped out of Mike Bloom’s box o’ surprises from DC.

This is one of the Eagle "nonpointers," those pencils which were really Eagle Pointers but were not so marked (see "I Had to ‘Point’ This Out" on March 20). But the question in my mind when I first looked at it was whether that top really belonged on this pencil. I now think I can say for certain that it is; here it is, in between one of the Pointers shown next to the one shown on page 46 of The Catalogue and an Eagle "Magnum Pointer" from page 47 . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: