Saturday, October 6, 2012

While We're At It . . .

On the subject of Eagles, I don’t remember who I got this one from in DC. It’s the red one, shown next to the Eagle "Gleam" pattern pencil from November 22 ("More Stars and Moons for the Constellation").

It clearly shares the same lines as the other "deco Eagles," as I call them, but it’s a little bit longer and the clip is set much lower on the barrel . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




1 comment:

Harry said...

I have a very similar plastic in, I think, an Arnold fountain pen (cut me a break, it was a gift). I'll have to dig it out and compare.