Thursday, May 10, 2012

This Was Bound to Happen

Lately, I've been having a lot of fun exploring pencils made by the Nichols Products Corporation, and all of the neat patents that were issued to Edgar Nichols.  I've written articles about the Nichols Tri-Point, as well as what I've called (tongue firmly in cheek) the Nichols "Monopoint," fitted with Nichols' patented magnifier.

After a brisk day two of the Chicago Pen Show, Michael Little was basking in the afterglow of his purchasing.  He can say all day long that he just buys stuff to sell in his ebay store, but I know better -- mostly because I had a lot of difficulty persuading him to sell me this one . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: