Thursday, June 28, 2012

The "Other" Stuff Edgar Had

After my initial purchase of Edgar Nichols' Tri-point collection, Bill Adams contacted me a few weeks later to tell me that he had finished sorting through the rest of Edgar's things, and there were a bunch of other pencils in there, mostly other Nichols Products Corp. things, but with some other odds and ends in there as well.  He sent me some pictures, we haggled lightly, and I brought the rest back.  I just couldn't bear the thought of breaking up this group, and fortunately for me I don't think Bill could, either.

Here's one of the non-Nichols pencils that was in there . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: