Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lighter Pencil Week Part 4: Havalite

Sometimes I bid like a girl.  Most of the time, I'm all guy, checking the mechanisms, looking at the design and trying to figure out how it works. . . and then there's times when I just get this huge girly streak and say "oooh, that's pretty.  I don't think I have one in that color."  And I extend my pinky finger and delicately click on "buy it now." 

Today's story is one of those times.  I'll start with the guy part.  Here's the picture of the Havalite that shows up on page 88 of The Catalogue . . . 

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: