Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Grand Day Out

I’ve talked a bit before about the Springfield Antique Show in western Ohio, just off Interstate 70. Janet and I don’t get over there quite as regularly as we do the Don Scott Show in Columbus, since it’s almost an hour further distant, but we did make the August show this year.

There are times in Ohio, in the dead of winter, when all is grey and wet, that it helps to think about the times in my fair state when the weather is nice and you can actually do things outdoors. Pictures of those nicer days are always a tremendous help during those short, dark days that make up nearly half of our year. And this picture, taken at the Springfield show, is one of those that I’ll use to remind me in February why I still live here . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: