Thursday, March 7, 2013

Like Playing The Lottery

I mentioned a few days ago that I knew it was time to stop writing for awhile when I was peering over my computer screen to watch an episode of Drop Dead Diva, and how that was my cue to do something more productive than watch Drop Dead Diva, like surf the internet for online auctions. Although I’ve already featured the second thing I found that evening, the Conklin with the unusual side clip, I forgot to circle back around and show you the first thing I found:


Here’s another example of the Gordon, and this one is a ferocious little pipsqueak with a telephone dialer and the usual Gordon "fanged" clip, designed to sink its teeth into your shirt pocket and not to release its grip until the bail at the top is pressed downwards:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: