Monday, July 9, 2012

Sheaffer Guys Showing Off in Raleigh

Before the Raleigh show, I'd sent out a call for anyone that had interesting pencils to bring them along so I could photograph them, even if they weren't available for sale.  A couple guys took me at my word and showed up with some great things to show me -- and methinks by coincidence, all came bearing Sheaffers.

Dan Reppert was right across the aisle from me, and during the show, he came over with something in his hand, cautioning me before he'd show it to me, "Now, you're not getting your hands on this one!" 

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




1 comment:

Donald said...

And I'm sure you know why the yacht was named that:
Walter
A
Sheaffer
Pen

Regards,
Don