Friday, October 24, 2014

Testing for Idiots . . . And The Results Came Back Positive

I know the title of this article is a bit harsh, but I’m still mad about this one. The story began when this popped up in an online auction a few months ago:


"Pop" is a great word to use – the artistry that went into making this is simply breathtaking. This one is a combo, and that band around the middle is the slide that advances the nib. There wasn’t a nib in this one, but I’ll find one eventually.


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I have permission to post this on my Pinterest study page "Appropriate Care of Old Material Objects"?

Jon Veley said...

That would be fine. Please email me a link to it and make sure to include the URL to my blog.

Martha said...

Darn! Greedy gougers. But it's still gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's pinned, with link, email sent with link, to be sure it meets with your approval.

Jon Veley said...

The Pinterest post is here: http://www.pinterest.com/btnbtnhoot/appropriate-care-longevity-of-old-materials-object/