Saturday, February 23, 2013

What I Did Over Thanksgiving Break

During my eight-week hiatus from blogging, I made a point not to write. There were plenty of times when I found things I wanted to write about, but I forced myself to stay away from my computer so that I could get caught up on other things and fully recharge my batteries.

And, with only one exception, that’s exactly what I did.

The only piece during that time that caused me to break radio silence came to me in an online auction along with a bunch of other things. Here’s the whole lot:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: