Wednesday, January 23, 2013

An Eclipse With a Twist - Or a Push

The Ohio Show was extraordinary. In one show, to find a Parker Zaner Bloser, a red and pearl Sheaffer Balance, and an Eversharp Skyline demonstrator? Things like that just don’t happen to me.

But before all that happened, on Friday morning as Mike Little and I drove over to the Crowne Plaza hotel for preshow trading, I had this little guy in my pocket. At the time, before I’d found all the other neat stuff that turned up at the show, I was sure that nothing I was going to find would measure up to this:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: