Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Nifty Little Accident

About a month ago, I went a little bit crazy on ebay.  I don't know whether there was just a flurry of good stuff that was listed all at the same time, or all the other pencil guys were taking a collective break, or whether the particular brand of beer on which I was sipping while I surfed led me to bid often, bid happy, but for some reason I suddenly found myself coming home to little piles of packages on my doorstep because the mailman couldn't fit them all in the mailbox.

They were all really cheap, I told Janet when she gave me "the look."  They were, mostly.  I may have glossed over a couple, though.

This piece was in one of the packages I received during that little squall of activity . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company


No comments: