Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Believe It Or Not

Joe Nemecek called me excitedly a few weeks ago to tell me he’d finally managed to acquire a “Ripley Vacumatic.”   It would have been easier at the time for me to share his excitement if I had any idea what a “Ripley Vacumatic” was, but now that I’ve learned a little about them I’ve got to admit these are really neat.  At the DC show last weekend, Joe and I had a little time on Sunday to set up my lightbox and take a few shots:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



1 comment:

Brian McQueen said...

I never should have told you about that cap, Jon. I should have just bought it and put it in my collection, lol.

-Brian