Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Monster Footnote

As I was researching yesterday’s article concerning the Nu-Type Manufacturing Company  (for those who hotlinked here, yesterday’s article is at http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-nu-take-on-nu-type.html), I’d stumbled across my own footprints when I found a reference in an earlier article I’d written to the fact that the Nu-Type Manufacturing Company registered a trademark for “Nu-Point”:


This was one of those things I had forgotten that I knew, and it was also a pretty weird coincidence.  Earlier this month I posted an article in which I had finally established that by 1926, “Nupoint Propelling Pencils” were in fact produced by Samuel Kanner (see “It Would Have Been So Much Easier Had I Known This” on September 3, 2013 – http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2013/09/it-would-have-been-so-much-easier-had-i.html):


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: