Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Does 26 Round Up To 94?

Recently I posted an article here about some interesting Waterman checking pencils that George Rimakis and Joe Nemecek shared with me at the Raliegh pen show:


I’d commented on the fact that Joe’s later example sports a later teardrop-shaped Waterman 94 clip, but I stopped short of suggesting that these pencils were part of the Waterman 94 line. Good thing, too, because I would have been 68 off.

To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



1 comment:

David Nishimura said...

I'd venture to say most of these were USA-made -- maybe even all. I've been collecting Waterman checking pencils for quite some time, and I'm not sure I have a single UK or Canadian example.