Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Say Finepointer, You Say Finerpointe, Let's Call the Whole thing Off...

Error alert!  Error alert! 

My subject today concerns the Hutcheon, which is covered at pages 90 and 91 of The Catalogue.  When I opened up my copy to prepare writing this article, I noticed that the book discusses two "Finepointers" and a third example, a GE advertising pencil. 

Only problem is, the picture that accompanies the text only shows two pencils.  For those who bought the photo supplement, the correct picture is in the supplement, but that picture never made it into the printed copy of the book.  Here's the picture that should have run . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company


1 comment:

Vance said...

Ah, a mystery! The Case of the Hutcheon Escutcheon!