Well, it's happening again.
As I was dusting things off to start posting some articles here, I went through my metal-capped Waterman pencils to sort out what was what. The result - the previous article posted here the other day - was far too long for a blog article.
It is, however, a perfect start to a project I've been thinking about for a few years.
Right now, I'm pulling together all of the research I've done on Waterman pencils over the last 15 years, including hundreds of advertisements and thousands of images.
The distress call is that I'm wise enough to know I don't know everything, and that if everybody waited until they knew everything to write a book, nobody would ever write one.
That being said, I'd like this book to be as complete and as accurate as possible. If you harbor pencils that you think should be included or Waterman paper that fills in gaps in the story, please drop me a line by email: jveley@jonathanveley.com. Full credit will be provided for any images contributed to the effort.

No comments:
Post a Comment