Thursday, December 18, 2014

EHCO (ehco. . . ehco . . . ehco . . . )

The Don Scott Antique Show is a monthly show at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, running from November through April. The November show, which begins on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, is really something to see and I always end up spending about twice what I plan to spend.

This year was no exception, and one of my best finds of the day was in the very back row of the larger building:


No, that’s not Echo – that’s EHCO, as in the Eggens Hambler Company.


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 3, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.


1 comment:

Valentina said...

Hello I got two sets of EHCO pens they belonged to my grandmother, and Im so pleased to see your blog, thank you!