Friday, January 18, 2013

Every Color But None

Back on October 24, I announced proudly that with the addition of a stocked display card of Eversharp Skyline Press Clip I pencils, I’d finally completed a set of all the colors and sizes.

I was wrong. I forgot about one.

I’d seen it in Raliegh last summer. Pat Mohan had brought it to show it to me, along with that great display of Sheaffer pencils that he’d put together over the years. I took photographs of his Sheaffers, but when he showed me his Eversharp, apparently I was unable to compose myself enough to take a picture – all I managed to do was to tell him if he ever decided he wanted to sell it, to let me know.

And at the Ohio Show, Pat did exactly that:


To learn more, this full article is included in The Leadhead's Pencil Blog Volume 2, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else you buy books, or you can order a copy signed by yours truly through the Legendary Lead Company HERE.



No comments: