Friday, July 20, 2012

A Couple "Moore" At My Fingertips

Matt McColm is bad for me, but in a good way.  I'll receive an email from him every so often, giving me an item number to check out in an online auction, because he suspects it might be the kind of thing I'd be interested in.

Nine times out of ten, he's got me pegged and I'll bid.  In fact, he knows me well enough that the last time he sent me an email, like one of Pavlov's dogs I entered a bid, without thinking to see if I already had one, and now I have two.

Matt emailed me awhile ago to ask me if the Moore Fingertips shown on page 103 of The Catalogue were all that I had . . .

NOTE:  This article is now included in the print version of The Leadhead's Pencil Blog, available anywhere you buy books, or also from The Legendary Lead Company.

To order, here's the link:  Volume 1 at Legendary Lead Company




No comments: